Sunday 17 October 2010

A whole YEAR has gone by

And YES it's actually a whole YEAR since all this kicked off for me , my divorce and all, got under way this time last year with the discovery of the infidelities a YEAR ago.
Jo:- You've come a long way Taster x
Thanks Jo, it felt a whole lot like climbing a huge sand hill with a huge rucksack on my back. Divorce is so weird cos the time you most need your 'other half' to support you- at your greatest need- they are the very ones wot done you in, see.
And your children can't take your side cos they are split and feel so torn and in such pain themselves.
My own siblings were completely AWOL in terms of supporting me.
I really found out who my friends were/are. And it was mainly you lot on this 'ere. *sob*
A big thank you to my internet cyber buddies ..you know who you are.xxx

1 comment:

  1. And now it's SIX years later. I am desperately trying to add to this blog but can't figger it out. Some techno whizz is going to have to show me! Golly Moses a whole heap of things have happened. Check me out on facebook and twitter. I'm still taster ella but now aka Verity Taster, she who tells the truth. Soon to come:
    How to stage a play without going gaga
    How to be a Drama teacher and survive ( 30 years after being a newbie)
    Advice to NQTs
    Do's and don'ts of drama teaching, play production, parents evenings, chorus managing, staffroom protocols, how to get the best out of the 'helpers' and etc.

    ReplyDelete