Tuesday 13 July 2010

The eggplantinspace

If you actually wrote that article about 'Star Wars' I am humbled by your wondrousness. If not, I am still humbled by whoever *did* write it.
Anybody reading this blog should instantly click on 'eggplantinspace' and 'Love or Hate Movies'.
Got me to thinking ..there are those 'love or hate' aka 'Marmite' things in life, be it The Royle Family, Simon Pegg, The Beatles, or Jazz! To answer anybody wondering:- Hate,love,hate, hate.
I also LOVE Bill Bryson, Shakespeare, hedgehogs, Ireland, and canal holidays.
Hate: chewing gum, smokers, little yappy dogs, overtakers, The Godfather films and football.
I rather think I hate more things than I like.
This can't be good, can it?
Memories and images I can't get out of my head:
the little figure in the pond in 'Don't look now'.

No comments:

Post a Comment