Saturday 10 July 2010

My mum and the stopper

Well today's happenstance is twofold; firstly Mum and the prolapse and secondly Himself (El Ghitt) and the stalling of the financial 'reveal' by demanding he sees mine before I see his, all this via expensive solicitor emails. I would LOL as he knows only too well I have no money as I put it in the joint account and he spent it, on ( drum roll) hotels and sex websites, so very LOL indeed.
Mum has been to 4 different Drs who told her she had cystitis and *finally* she gets an examination at A&E and at last a GP can spot a prolapse , and don't forget she already got an internal exam by a woman GP before this, so wtf?
Phew.
Busy times.
Must hoover now before the Drama workshop..anyone reading this who lives near enough; the Arabian Nights at Bridport Art Centre on 25th July, if I haven't grossed you out with my weird life.
Adios amigos.
Oh- the stopper, this is the 'pessary' gag, which is the interim measure for womb prolapse. Oh dearie dearie me.

No comments:

Post a Comment