Tuesday 24 August 2010

This new swollen 'aged chipmunk' face

Well the Gods have seen fit to punish me by giving me Trigeminal Neuralgia. Do google it, it is aka as 'the suicide disorder'. Imagine the drill slips and the injection to deaden the nerves hasn't worked. Add sinusitis, earache and headache, turn them up to 11 on the scale. So this has been for the past 6 days. I go to Docs and he confirms my fears, gives me 3 boxes of codeine which say 'Don't take for more than 3 days, risk of addiction'. I am now on Day 5 of continual painkillers. Couldn't go to the eagerly anticipated 40th birthday celebration 'bash' in Pangbourne. Not MY 40th..I am officially over the Hill and Far Away.
Sons both receive the exam results, A levels and GCSEs respectively. OMG. NOT good news. What else? I am officially a NON person and have to drop my sons off for the Grandparent's 50th wedding 'do' ( irony) and I am persona non grata. I was merely the vessel in which the 'ordered' children were gestated. To be clear: I was told in 1990 'no kids, I'm off'. Since then the situation has been somewhat reversed, with me being principal carer and Him off 'on business trips' or with his secretary ( in Edinburgh) and now, the infamous Manc Bint, who it seems is a Hippy as well as a Nympho (who advertised on sex only websites for similar sex addicts). I still cannot for the life of me reconcile 'she works at a women's refuge' with 'She's fine with going with married men with two kids'. Oh well. I guess I'm old fashioned.

2 comments:

  1. I have yet to add your "interesting" topic to my own blog, but it does seems like, if nothing else, drugs are the ONLY way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry sweetness.

    It all seems to be happening at once. It's not always going to be like this though. Hang on in there, you can be assured there are better times ahead

    ReplyDelete